If you would like to discuss your needs, call us on 01844 291110
Your network is one of the most important components of your IT infrastructure. Without it you are unable to share data, have centralised information, share common devices (such as printers etc.). But just having a network is only part of it – it needs to be reliable and work efficiently too. Problematic networks cause frustration and disrupt work meaning less efficient staff and even lost revenue. Boffins will make sure your networks are as reliable as they can possibly be while running to optimum performance.
Boffins handles all aspects of network management:
- Installation – planning and installing a network that will support your organisation both now and into the foreseeable future
- The operation of the network – keeping the network running smoothly by monitoring, spotting problems early and taking corrective action before they disrupt your service.
- Administration – tracking resources in the network and assigning them accordingly.
- Maintenance – repairs, upgrades, corrective and preventive measures and generally making the network run more efficiently.
- Security – making sure your network is safe and free from unwanted intruders.
Network Support Oxford, Aylesbury, High Wycombe
- Design and build infrastructure.
- Ongoing support, telephone and onsite.
- Security strategy.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Backup/restore and disaster recovery strategy and implementation.
- System monitoring.
- Hardware and software solutions.