If you would like to discuss your needs, call us on 01844 291110
Is your data backed up securely and reliably?
Boffins provide both On-Premise and Cloud based solutions, which will make your life easier by helping to ensure reliable Backups of your Data are made.
On-Premise (traditional) Backup solutions in a server Environment such as Windows Server 2012R2, involve both a software and hardware component. You will require a product such as Symantec Backup Exec, combined with a tape drive, and a set of backup tapes. As Symantec partners, Boffins can provide and support solutions such as this.
If you enjoy fast Broadband speeds, a different option may be a Cloud Backup solution. Boffins can also provide and support a Backup Service (BOBS), which protects your data using fast, reliable, automatic, offsite, secure backup to Cloud making your life easier.
Using BOBS for your backup solution reduces upfront hardware and software costs as well as eliminating the need to change and manage tapes and disks day to day.
Your data is encrypted and securely stored offsite in the Cloud providing you with a simple disaster recovery solution.
Incremental backups are fast and easy to monitor. Granular restoration of damaged or deleted files or folders is also simple and easy to achieve.
- Data stored in the Cloud so already ‘off-site’
- Intelligent data backup reduces backup volume and bandwidth used
- Highly secure with choice of 128, 256 or 448bit encryption of your data
- Simple recovery of single folders or files
- Option for 2 tier scheme maintaining both local and cloud based backups
- Advanced bandwidth throttling that limits bandwidth during business hours
- Central management allows Boffins to monitor backup performance
- Date based recovery of earlier versions
** Although BOBS is highly reliable and secure there are limited warranties in respect of corruption or loss of data held within the Cloud. If this is a concern, please discuss with us as we can recommend hybrid solutions that further reduce the risk of data loss.
- Design and build infrastructure.
- Ongoing support, telephone and onsite.
- Security strategy.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Backup/restore and disaster recovery strategy and implementation.
- System monitoring.
- Hardware and software solutions.