Company Boards need to ensure that their Information Technology meets the needs of the business,
follows industry standards, conforms to relevant legislation, and is managed properly
and cost effectively within agreed budgets.
Larger businesses often appoint an IT Director with responsibility and accountability for these issues but for many companies this is difficult and expensive to do.
With over 25 years of experience providing solutions and support to businesses large and small, Boffins are ideally placed to satisfy this need giving boards confidence in their IT.
- Clearly defined IT Strategy
- IT development road map
- Better understand IT risks
- NCSC driven Cyber Security
- Clear and appropriate IT policies
- Open book procurement
- Close control of your IT budget
- Simple contract
- Reduced HR related issues
- Professional Reporting
- Improved Governance
- Improved user experience
Virtual IT Director
This team will:
- Write a top level IT strategy that reflects and supports your business strategy
- Perform a risk and gap analysis to inform your investment decisions
- Develop appropriate policies and procedures, and identify the changes necessary to meet Cyber Security and PCI compliance requirements
- Construct a road map spanning several years for the implementation of projects that mitigate risks and facilitate achievement of your users job goals
- Create a budget that covers the road map projects and general IT expenditure for approval and amendment by the Board
- Identify suitable organisations that may be contracted to deliver key projects. Write invitations to tender, evaluate responses, award agreed contracts, and manage those to completion
- Manage your organisation’s expenditure within budget including open book procurement of hardware and software
- Provide Board level reports including formal annual review.
Our Promise To You
BOFFINS WILL NEVER RECOMMEND PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT NEEDED.